Introduction to Model United Nations
These videos offer an insight into Model United Nations for American high school and college students The film include Model UN delegates, the Secretary-General and faculty and staff which make Model UN a true international education program in which students gain a global perspective.
Taking the First Steps
Whether you are starting from scratch, or starting a new school year, our guides will help answer your questions and inform your decisions as you learn to love Model UN.
Frequently Asked Questions
Never done Model UN before? Moving your team to the next level? Check out our wide-ranging answers on the topics we are asked about the most.
Start a Model UN Club
For those looking to create a program in their school, our guide to starting a club offers practical, chronologically-ordered advice to get you on the right track.
Model UN Glossary
The A to Z of Model UN. Our glossary contains clear definitions for the most popular and universal Model UN terms in use.
- Conference Info
- About Us
- Poverty, women and water: sanitation
- Poverty, women and water: impacts of good WASH programmes
- Poverty and land security
- Poverty, women and health
- Poverty, women and climate change
- Women, poverty and education
- Women and Human Rights
- Women and inequality in power and decision-making
- Women and VAW
- Women and trafficking
- Women and 'Honour' Killings
- Women and FGM (caution advised)
- Women and The Media
- Girls and poverty, the 'girl child'
- Girls in conflict
- Girls in conflict: and sexual violence
- Girls and VAW in Armed Conflict
- Contact Us
- School Applications
- Chair Applications