Preparation using the Committee Guides
1. Begin your research on your country position by downloading your Committee Guide (below).
2. Read the letter from your Chair on your Committee Page (coming soon).
3. Create a position paper (using the template for your committee)
4. Submit your Position Paper via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the 'Position Paper Submission' page on the website (with your delegation and committee clearly marked as the document title- e.g. Spain, UNICEF MENA). This MUST be submitted on time to be considered for awards of 'Best Position Paper' and schools with a low proportion of Position Papers will not be considered for 'Best Delegation Overall'
5. Like to Tweet? Want to start? https://twitter.com/GCLondon2014. for topic-related tweets and an opportunity to ask questions about you research. Simply Tweet your country and committee and a question!